Upcoming ConsensusDocs Webinars
Webinar: Dispute Review Boards: How You and Your Project Can Benefit
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM EDT
Could you benefit from projects that resolve disputes at the project level, without litigation or arbitration? Then find out how you might structure a Dispute Review Board (DRB) in your next contract. DRBs are recognized worldwide for their effectiveness in the real time avoidance and resolution of disputes on major projects. DRBs enhance project success through significant decreases in claims, costs, and time overruns.
The webinar presenters were leaders of the ConsensusDocs Working Group, comprised of a cross-section of construction industry professionals that collaboratively developed the recently published ConsensusDocs DRB Addendum (200.4) and Three-Party Agreement (200.5). The webinar will cover how you can use your contract documents to effectively structure a DRB contractually, as well as provide practice tips on the most effective use of DRBs to create “claims free zones” on construction projects.
Deborah Bovarnick Mastin, Past-President, DRBF Region 1
Kurt L. Dettman, President-Elect, Dispute Resolution Board Foundation Region 1
Ferdi Fourie, Kiewit Corporation
Moderator: Brian Perlberg, ConsensusDocs Executive Director & Counsel
A FREE Online Tour of the ConsensusDocs Cloud-Based Platform - Next Session January 16, 2014
Register for an Upcoming Training Session:
In this 60-minute webinar you will learn about the new ConsensusDocs technology platform, which provides:
- 24/7 Access – Access contracts anytime, anywhere via a secure cloud-based system.
- Easy Editing – Use MS Word® to customize ConsensusDocs contracts.
- Easy Collaboration – Collaborate with others for free - you control editing rights.
- Favorites – ConsensusDocs contracts modified to meet your unique needs.
- Conversions – Upload and convert your own documents.
- Comparisons – Quickly see differences between documents.
- Free Guidance – Embedded instructions and the free ConsensusDocs Guidebook.
The Only Construction Contracts Endorsed by more than 40 Leading Design and Construction Industry Associations